Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Nothing is without Vision

in class, we watched a video, of how i interpreted as the way to be a successful entrepreneur. it was about vision. that you have to have a vision of your goal in order for it be successful. one of my goals in life is to travel around the world and see as much diverse places as i possibly can. i am 21 right now, and by the time i finish college, i want to start travelling frequently. i have only been to amsterdam, which was last summer but im planning to experience many other cultures the world has to offer. i want to have much success in bussiness, weather it will be finance or another field, i want to give my all in it so that i will not have to look back and have regrets or second thoughts. i wish to be admired for my bussiness sense and my over all outlook. also, i just all around, want to be happy, which is very generalized and im sure everyone shares with me. but it is true. a lot of things in my life have not provided me with much happiness and fullfillment and nothing will provide that for me except me. i wish to have a better out look on life, engage in new opportunities, be spontaneous and impetious, only at appropriate time ofcourse.

1 comment:

  1. I would like the travel as well. I feel like being in the United States all my life I need to go out and explore what else there is on the world. I like the point you made on happiness because at the end this should be everyone's goal. Whether or not you have the best or most paying job, if your not happy it all doesn't matter.

    ReplyDelete